The 11th Annual Golfing for the Guard returns this Memorial Day weekend. Join us on Friday May 27th for a great golf tournament that benefits the Oregon Army National Guard Emergency Relief Fund.
SCHEDULE OF EVENTS
- 6:15 AM Check In / Registration
- 6:15 AM – 7:45 AM Breakfast in Tent
- 7:15 AM Putt Competition
- 7:45 AM National Anthem
- 7:50 AM Call to Carts / Players Meeting
- 8:00 AM Shotgun Start
- 1 PM – 2:00 PM Lunch Provided by Reverend’s BBQ
- 1:45 PM Awards Presentation / Raffle Giveaways
- 18 Hole, 4-Person Scramble
- Each player tees off, the best positioned ball is selected and each player plays their next shot from within one club length of that spot (not closer to the hole), keeping the ball in the same condition. Repeat this process until the ball is holed.
- Gentlemen play from the White Tee Markers
- Ladies from the Red Tee Markers
- Each player’s tee shot must be used twice during the round
- Putting – You have one chance to make the putt. If all players miss the first putt, the team takes an automatic two putt, and moves to the next hole.
SPECIAL EVENTS ($10 per person for Putting Competition, purchase at registration booth)
- 50’ Putting Competition Putting Green
- Longest Drive Hole 18
- Mulligan $5 Each – Max: 8/team Purchased at Registration
- If used on prized hole, player is disqualified from the prize